Affordable Team Building Place in Vancouver
I work with a small team. We're only 8-9 people in the office, so planning an affordable team night out in Vancouver is always a challenge. However, I found Colony Entertainment District, which is mind-blowing amazing.
You pay for food and can use all the games and amenities they have. You may also need to spend a toonie here and there for the arcade games and foosball.
|Ping Pong Table|
They have arcade games and foosball that your team can enjoy. They also have a pool table, a ping pong table, and a bocce space. They have A LOT of TVs if watching sports games is your thing. Moreover, they have quiz night every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday (be sure to check the website for updates), which sounds a great bonding night.
|Nachos for Sharing|
- Be sure to make a reservation.
- If you're after the pool table, ping pong table, and foosball, try to get a spot upstairs.
- If you're after playing arcades or bocce, a table downstairs is best.
- Get the poutine. It's filling, it's yummy, and it's affordable.
- If you can, go during the happy hour for cheap drinks and appetizers.
- Be respectful of other guests.
- Have fun!